Can you remember what you did yesterday?
If not, then why?
- Altered Mental State – Is the confusion acute? Is it acute on chronic confusion? Is it chronic confusion? Who will know?
- Mini-Cog – Quick screening for Dementia in the multi-lingual elderly
- Promoting person centred assessment of mental capacity
- Impaired mental capacity – how to make a best interest decision
- DoLS at home – Deprivation of Liberty Safeguards: a practical guide
- Memory Box – can help recall events and people from the past which can stimulate and prompt conversations
- Medicalising unhappiness: new classification of depression risks more patients being put on drug treatment from which they will not benefit