Are you able to get out of bed?
If not, then why?
- The Visible and Invisible Process of Dying
- ‘When you’re 83, it’s not going to be 20 years’. Understanding functional rather than disease trajectories to determine prognosis, enables better preparation for transitions in the final chapter of life
- Pain: Moving forward alongside pain by telling people about my pain; being part of a community; redefining normal; realising there is no cure, becoming the expert; integrating my painful body.
- Deprescribe medication as there is more than 80% chance of an Adverse Drug Interaction if more than seven drugs are prescribed
- Aim for Minimally Disruptive Medicine
- Allow people to have a Natural Death – have ReSPECT (Recommended Summary Plan for Emergency Care and Treatment